Want to get in touch?
To enquire about working together, my professional services, and find out about collaborating with a design or social media project, scroll down for my contact details.
Keep reading for other queries.
Show me your projects
I love seeing what you’re knitting – especially if you’ve made one of my designs. Share your projects with me on social media.
- Feel free to tag me – @TheCrimsonStitchery
- Share your progress on designs by The Crimson Stitchery using #TheCrimsonStitchery
- Remember that each design has a personalised hashtag, too. Check the pattern .pdf, and use #TCSpatternname as a fail-safe.
- Create a project page in your Notebook, and link it to the pattern on Ravelry
- Join our friendly Ravelry Group and share your project to the group
Knitting pattern queries
To volunteer as a test knitter please fill out the form on that page.
To receive news and updates about pattern releases, and get exclusive discount codes, make sure you join the mailing list.
Help & advice
If not, then drop me question through my Knitting Problems form. I’ll keep your questions at the forefront when I’m planning new tutorials and other knitting videos.
Need extra help? Book a 1-on-1 tutorial with me by joining the Crimson Queens tier on my Patreon.
By joining my Patreon, you’ll also get access to our Discord server where you can chat with our wonderful community of experienced knitters. There’s always someone around willing to lend a hand.
How to get in touch
Contact me via e-mail only, addressed to email@example.com.
Please allow 7-10 working days for a reply.
Note that I don’t regularly check Direct Messages on Ravelry or Instagram, and that queries submitted in comments on social media are easily lost. The best way to contact me is via e-mail.
I will ignore any e-mails about unpaid YouTube/Instagram brand collaboration opportunities. If you are a brand PR, please explain to me why your product will be of interest and relevance to my audience.